Thursday, February 7, 2013

“WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE”


Now I know GOD has a purpose for me. HE wanted me to share my testimony of HIS healing power and as such, I will faithfully fulfill what HE tasks me to do and in return, I will serve and praise HIM.
I will dedicate my life for HIM.  Psalm 27:4 “The one thing I ask of the LORD, the thing I seek most, is to live in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, delighting in the LORD’s perfections and meditating in HIS temple.”  In Jesus name. Amen!

So brothers and sisters, all of you who have other cancers, be cancer of the bone, brain, breast, cervix, colon, gastric, lung, pancreas, or prostate or lymphoma just like me, please do not lose hope, never let these obstacles stop you from believing GOD’s divine intervention and miracles, because condition for miracle is difficulty and for great miracle is impossibility. Trust HIM, have faith and never be impatient for the LORD to act on our prayers. HE will always be there to come to our rescue. Matthew 19:26  “With GOD, all things are possible.”   Praise the LORD.  Amen! 

13 comments:

  1. With all my prayers. Love you Frankie. Amee Cureg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thumbs up to you, Doc Frankie!!! Judy Tsai

    ReplyDelete
  3. God has greater plans for you, Daddy and you are a living testimony of His awesome power and majesty. He is the God of miracles, healing and second chances. Is anything too hard for the Lord? All praises and glory to Him! - Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matthew 19:26 ..."But For GOD, all things are possible." Yes, HE has a purpose for me. HE wants to spread my testimony of HIS healing power to all and I will faithfully fulfill what HE tasked me to do.

    Thank you all for your prayers for you gave me strength and inspiration to carry on the fight and I won! Praise the LORD. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2666758/pdf/1471-2407-9-85.pdf
    Follow this link, then you would know HemoHim could be used as a coccurent supplement with chemotherapy. It would not only reduce the side effect of chemo, but also enhance the anti cancer effect of chemo. How great is it?!
    (Please be reminded that it works perfectly on Animal trial now, but not yet on "human trial" . Phase 2-3 study costs tremendous time and money! Bottom line is that Hemohim would not affect the chemotherapy but provides "protective effect" during treatment)

    www.atomynature.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took HemoHIM+ with exceptional beneficial effect for my Lymphoma. It worked in ME and I hope it will also work in YOU. It is all natural and has no side effects. It's worth trying.

      Delete
  6. Can hemohim be taken with aspirin and blood thinner medicine?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can hemohim be taken with aspirin and blood thinner medicine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aspirin is safe with blood thinners but I can't find any literature on the safety of HemoHIM with aspirin and blood thinners. I am sorry if I can't give you a definitive answer to your inquiry.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dr. Kang,

    Do you still drink Hemohim plus? How was your latest PET scan?

    May I know if the chemo drug used during treatment is cisplatin?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC(www.ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete