Wednesday, February 27, 2013

At Last, Another Advantage of HemoHim+ Can Be Told


At Last, Another Advantage of HemoHIM+ Can be Told

 By: Francisco C. Tang,MD  a.k.a  Huang Nung Yang,MD

I had DM (diabetes mellitus) since May of 2012 and my FBS (fasting blood sugar) ranged from 143-159. I started taking Glibudon (Metformin 500 mgs.) one tablet daily till Oct. 21, to twice daily from Oct. 22-31 when my FBS ranged from 162-173, to thrice daily from Nov. 1-13 when my FBS ranged from 174-200. Januvia (Sitagliptin 100 mgs.), one tablet daily was added to my regular thrice daily anti-DM medications.  

I started my first chemotherapy on Oct. 8, and then Oct. 31, Nov. 22, Dec. 12, Jan. 8, as my 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th   chemotherapy respectively.  My FBS ranged from 134-214.

Two (2 weeks) before I started my 6th and last chemo, that was Feb. 1-3, 2013, my FBS ranged from 140-146. 

From Feb. 4, thereon, I started taking HemoHIM+ , as well as  my regular anti-DM medications and my FBS ranged from 129 to 126, in spite of heavy meals during the Chinese New Year’s Eve on Feb. 9.

Two days before my 6th and last chemo, that was Feb. 12, I stopped all my anti-DM medications and took only HemoHIM+ and my FBS ranged from 159 to 153.

On Feb. 14, I had my 6th and last chemo, and my FBS was 138. On the first day after my chemo, while on Prednisolone 75 mgs daily for five (5) days), that was Feb. 15-19, my FBS ranged from 204, 193, 195, 197 and 240, for 5 consecutive days so I restarted my anti-DM medications plus HemoHIM+. After my 5-day Prednisolone course was finished, my FBS started to drop to 186 on the following day, Feb. 20, so I stopped again my anti-DM medications, taking HemoHIM+ alone

Feb. 21, my FBS dropped to 147 with HemoHIM+ alone.

Feb. 22, my FBS was up 169 with HemoHIM+ alone.

Feb. 23, my FBS dropped again to 150 with HemoHIM+ alone.

Feb. 24, my FBS was up again 169 with HemoHIM+ alone.

Feb. 25, my FBS dropped to 148 with HemoHIM+ alone.

Feb. 26, my FBS dropped further again to 135 with HemoHIM+ alone

Feb. 27, my FBS was 132 with HemoHIM+ alone.

Feb. 28, my FBS was 140 with  HemoHIM+ alone.
   




___________________________________________________
  Date             FBS                  Glibudon              Januvia               HemoHIM+
                                                (Metformin)      (Sitagliptin)                  
                                                     500 mgs.             100 mgs.                  20 ml
___________________________________________________
 Year 2012    
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5-10/21      143-159             1 tab. daily

10/22-31   162-173              2 tabs. daily

11/1-13        174-200            3 tabs. daily         1 tab. daily

10/8  }                                                                                   } 1st-
10/31}             134                                                                } 2nd-      
11/22}               to                                                                 } 3rd--à Chemo
12/12}              214                                                               } 4th  -
1/8     }                                                                                   } 5th-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
  Year 2013
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2/1-3             140-146                                                     
2/4-11           126-129            3 tabs. daily          1 tab daily      2 sachets daily
2/12-13         153-159                    (-)                            (-)               2 sachets daily
2/14                  138      6th and last CHEMOTHERAPY           2 sachets daily
2/15                  204      on Prednisolone 75 mgs daily            2 sachets daily
2/16                  193                                                                        2 sachets daily
2/17                  195                                                                        2 sachets daily
2/18                  197                                                                        2 sachets daily 2/19                  240                  3 tabs daily           1 tab daily    2 sachets daily
2/20                 186                          (-)                            (-)              2 sachets daily
2/21                  147                          (-)                             (-)             2 sachets daily
2/22                  169                          (-)                            (-)             2 sachets daily
2/23                  150                          (-)                            (-)             2  sachets daily
2/24                  164                          (-)                            (-)             2 sachets daily
2/25                  148                          (-)                            (-)             2  sachets daily
2/26                   135                           (-)                           (-)            2 sachets daily
2/27                   132                           (-)                           (-)            2 sachets daily
2/28                   140                          (-)                            (-)            2 sachets daily


CBC Results: Feb. 27, 2013: after my 6th and final chemo:

·        RBC: 3.63 x10^6/ul (N.V.= 4.5-5.5); 
·        Hgb: 11.1 gm/dl (N.V.=14-18);       Hct: 30.7 % (N.V.= 40-54);
·        M.C.V.: 84.57 fl (N.V.= 80-100); M.C.H.:  30.58 pg (N.V.= 27-35);   
      M.C.H.C.: 36.16 g/dl (N.V.= 30-38)     
·        Platelets:  74.0 x 10^3/u (N.V.: 150-400)
·        WBC:  2600 ul (N.V.: 5000-10,000)
·        Nuetrophils:  59%     Lymphocytes: 34%     Monocytes: 7%


CBC Results: Feb. 14, 2013 – on the day of my last ands final chemo:

·        Hgb: 10.8 gm/dl (N.V.: 14-18); 
·        WBC: 2690 (N.V.= 3900-10,390)
·        Neutrophils: 34.9% (N.V.: 40-70%)
·        Lymphocytes: 40.5%% (N.V.: 19-48%)
·        Monocytes: 7.1% (N.V.: 3.4-9%)
·        Platelets: 135 x10^3/ul (N.V.: 130-400)




After monitoring my FBS for almost one month, I can now conclude that HemoHIM+ taken ALONE can DECREASE my blood sugar without taking any anti-DM medications.


Another amazing observation about HemoHIM+ is this: I have been monitoring the effects of my post chemotherapy situation and true enough, right on the dot, every 1st day of the second week after my chemo, from the 2nd to the 5th rounds of my chemo, I always have fever with severe cytotoxic-induced neutropenia and anemia leading to septic shock necessitating hospitalization.  I was hospitalized 4 times and was in critical condition on two occasions (4th and 5th post chemo). (Read my blog - My Fight With Lymphoma-A Survivor: The Miracles)

Ten (10) days before the start of my 6th and final chemo, from Feb. 4   thereon, I started taking HemoHIM+, 2 sachets daily. Not only did I NOT have fever, I didn’t not experienced fatigue and shortness of breath, which I often felt every 2nd week after my chemo.  Proving that HemoHIM+ even taken ALONE, can keep me away from fever, can boost my immune system, can give me vigor and vitality,  can stabilize my blood sugar, and although it didn’t increase my WBC, RBC, Hgb, Hct and platelet counts, I remained healthy and without any untoward ill-effects.                                                   

These are the amazing personal observations I have to share with everyone specially those who have cancers and undergoing chemotherapy and have diabetes as well. If it worked in me, I hope it will also worked in you. Try it! It is all natural.



8 comments:

  1. Hello Dr. Tang , my name is Marina and I am from Athens-Greece . I would like to ask you how can I find HEMOHIM+ anywhere in Europe ? My husband is a Non Hodgkin Lemphoma patient , started chemoterapy ...Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry, I don't think it is available in Europe yet. It is available in the Philippines, Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, USA and Canada. You can use my ID no. 2108983 as your sponsor and go to www.atomy-usa.com and register and order online from there. I also had non-Hodgkins Follicular B-cell stage 4b Lymphoma, had 6 cycles of R-CHOP chemotherapy and after only 4 cycles, I was cancer-free already. I experienced the beneficial effect of HemoHIM+. He can take one sachet 2-3 times a day, daily exercise is a MUST even at his weakest week, which is the 2nd week after chemotherapy, must have nutritious and balanced diet with plenty of vegetables and fruits and juices, adequate rest and sleep and most important have faith in GOD, have positive thinking and good family support system. Pay much attention and NEVER take it for granted to any slightest fever specially on the 2nd week after chemotherapy and must present himself to the hospital ER for admission and treatment as this can kill him due to severe drop in WBC which depletes his immune system, leading to septic shock leading to death. There is hope and life beyond cancer as this is the most responsive to chemotherapy amongst all cancer and has the highest rate of cure even with terminal stage. Please read my testimony in its entirety and I hope you can learn from it. I survived and I am a survivor and that's the reason I want to share my testimony to as many people as possible. It worekd in me and I hope it will work in you or anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Dr.Tang , I really thank you for your aswer and your concern . Your advices will be very helpfull to us...I have noticed that to LOG IN and REGISTER , I need the sponsors ID ,but also asks for the password...I hope that with your help I will manage to register and order on line...thanks again...Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marina, Okay here is the password: 2009412. I do hope that you have read all my articles about HemoHIM+. Please keep me updated so I can include your testimony in my studies. Godspeed! Should you have any other questions and if I can be of help, please do not hesitate to e-mail me and I'll be happy to assist you in any way I could.

    ReplyDelete
  5. now I know little about HemoHim I already taken 50 sachet, observe double my physical strenght at age going to 73 by Nov 11

    ReplyDelete
  6. now I know little about HemoHim I already taken 50 sachet, observe double my physical strenght at age going to 73 by Nov 11

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dr Edes, I hear that you have treatment for stroke victims. pls email me your input and instruction soonest. I would like to pass on to a dear friend your solution. Pls respond soonest! My email is jaylin.success@gmail.com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC(www.ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete