Thursday, February 7, 2013

MY CHEMOTHERAPY


After a definitive diagnosis was established, I was immediately started on chemotherapy every 3 weeks for 6 sessions that will last for 5 months. I was started on a 4-drug R-CHOP combination of :
  • Rituximab (Mabthera) 700 mg. IV for 3 hrs.
  • Doxorubicin (Adriamycin) 10 mgs IV for 10 mins
  • Vincristine 1 mg. IV for 10 mins
  • Cyclphosphamide (Endoxan) 1350 mg IV for 3 hrs.
  • Oral prednisolone 25 mgs TID (75 mgs) for 5 days.

My first chemo. The nurse was inserting the IV into my Porta Cath. (left)  My 1st chemo. 4th IV bottle (Cyclophospahamide) (right)










My 2nd Chemo.












     



   My 3rd chemo. 2nd IV bottle (Adriamycin)


















 My 4th chemo 1st IV bottle (Rituximab)















    My 5th Chemo. 3rd IV bottle (Vincristine)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get well soon daddy so you can come home and spend time with your grandchildren. We love you.
      P.S. Andrae says nice pics.:)

      Delete
  2. Yes, I am going home and spend my time with you all.

    ReplyDelete