Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A True To Life Miraculous Healing With HemoHIM+

A True To Life Miraculous Healing With HemoHIM

By: Francisco C. Tang, MD a.k.a. Huang Nung Yang, MD

I want to share a true to life story of an 87 year old Taiwanese male,  the father of a Pediatrician in a well known hospital in Central Taiwan,  who was operated on in October of 2013 for Low Grade Papillary Urothelial Carcinoma and stayed in the MICU (Medical Intensice Care Unit) for one month.  After transferring to the regular ward,  in November of the same year , he developed septic shock with staphylococcemia and cellulitis and barely made it through.  Thinking that he may not survive for another six (6) months,  he was brought to Hualien in Eastern Taiwan to stay and enjoy the beautiful sceneries there and to be with the company of his other son and grandchildren.  Not long afterwards, in January of 2014 he developed Ischemic Bowel Syndrome, was admitted in Hualien Tsu Chi Medical Center and underwent a second surgery of bowel resection. While in the hospital, he developed ventilator-associated Pneumonia with lethal multi drug-resistant bacteria but again made it through but weaker.  In February,  after the Chinese New Year,  he contracted Pancreatitis with Hepatic Impairment and was readmitted. This time, the family was prepared for any eventualities and everybody was just hoping for the best and expecting for the worse.  

The Pediatrician son and his wife never lose hope and never gave up, since they had knowledge about the beneficial effects of HEMOHIM+, that is -  able to stimulate the development of RBC, activate immune cells, promote recovery of the immune system against oxidative stress, improve the recovery of WBC, increase interferon production, and increase lymphocytes in patients and PROBIOTIC, that is -  lactobacilli that secrete lactic acid and make the intestinal environment acidic which inhibits the growths of harmful bacteria and help beneficial bacteria to grow and also help boost immune system.  What he did was to continuously send both HemoHIM+ and Probiotic through mail to his father to consume.  Soon,  after a few weeks of intake, he slowly recovered and was eventually discharged from the hospital. He is up and around now and able to walk to nearby breakfast store to buy breakfast for him and for his children and grandchildren, able to go to lottery store to buy his lottery tickets, able to visit his Pediatrician son and family again in Taichung City. 
Since February, from a sickbed almost given up from recovering to a happy, jolly ambulatory old man enjoying his second life with the company of his children and grandchildren. Until this date he is taking his HemoHIM+ and Probiotic continuously and he never got sick again. Isn't that amazing? Isn't that wonderful? 



(I will post the photos as soon as I download the proper apps for transferring the photos.)

2 comments:

  1. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to make search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC(www.ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete