Monday, September 2, 2013

A Lymphoma Survivor - Six Months After Chemotherapy

A Lymphoma Survivor - Six Months After Chemotherapy

By: Dr. Francisco C. Tang  a.k.a. Dr. Huang Nung Yang

HE is truly an amazing, loving, merciful and a compassionate GOD. Six months after my last and final chemotherapy, I have diligently followed my monthly follow up and all my blood examinations - WBC, RBC, Hgb, platelet counts are up, LDH, BUN, Creatinine, LFT, FBS and HbA1c are all with in normal limits. I am in complete remission now and I am still praying and hoping for a full and complete recovery. I know with GOD, everything is possible. Praise the LORD! In Jesus name, Amen!

Now, I find time with GOD, placed Jesus into the center of my life and accepted HIM as my LORD and Savior, spending happy quality time with my family, playing with my grandchildren,  visiting old friends and classmates, attending  CCF Sunday church services,  joining CCF small Bible Study Dgroup and even attending meaningful, educational and informative seminars - Unleash International, listening and watching The 700 Club Asia, thus, meeting new friends and new family as a result. All of these have touched and transformed my life into a meaningful Christian. I learned to value life knowing I am living on a borrowed time, and  I wish to let all cancer patients know that there is hope and life beyond cancer as long as we have FAITH. Matthew 21:22 "Whatever you ask for in prayer with FAITH, you will receive."


1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC(www.ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete