Wednesday, June 5, 2013

There's Life and Hope Beyond Cancer

There's Life and Hope Beyond Cancer
                                                  (My Life After Chemotherapy)
By Dr. Francisco C. Tang  a.k.a.  Dr. Huang Nung Yang

          Ever since after my 6th and final cycle of chemotherapy last Feb. 15, 2013, I have been traveling often to see places I've never been before, no more wearing of mask but I still avoid crowded places, no more diet restriction but I still maintain my healthy diet by avoiding fatty, salty, spicy and high carbohydrate diets, I continue to take my health food supplement - HemoHIM+ to boost my immune system, to provide me with stamina, and to maintain and stabilize my blood sugar, I continue my daily exercise by brisk walking for 30 minutes twice daily, I avoid stress and sleeping late, I enjoy my time with my grandchildren, with my family and with friends.

I used to have arrhythmia-PVC's and APC's in the past, even before I was stricken with Lymphoma but during and after my chemotherapy, they were converted into atrial fibrillations and during the whole month of April, in spite of taking my regular anti-arrhythmic medications, I experienced severe cytotoxic-induced atrial fibrillation that made me unable to sleep on my back, and instead, I have to sleep in a semi-reclining position, I have to take deep breaths to catch my breath with so much discomfort.  Upon consultation with my Cardiologist on May 8, he suggested RFCA (radiofrequency catheter ablation-burning the multi-foci of electrical stimuli in my heart) as a last resort. On May 17 I had the procedure done and it was a success. I never felt any better in years and immediately, my irregular heart beats reverted back to normal.   

Last May 20, I went to see my Oncologist and had a repeat PET scan. The finding was still negative but my he told me,  I must have a monthly regular periodic follow up for up to 2-3 years to make sure I will have a complete remission, although, I was cautioned that the possibility of recurrence remained high and must always be on the look out for any unusual or for any recurring signs and symptoms.

I have never been closer to GOD now.  I'm thankful, I was given, not only, a second but a third life and I learned how to value life ever since.  I promise to be GOD's instrument to share my testimony of HIS healing power to all. I want every one to know that there is life and hope beyond cancer as long as we open the door of our hearts and invite Jesus into our lives to accept HIM as our LORD and only Savior, that with GOD, everything is possible and whatever we ask in prayer, with faith, we shall receive.




                
                                  

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I found your web site via Google while looking for a related topic, your website came up, it looks good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks ultimate colon care formula reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC(www.ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete